Apply For Help
Good Works helps low-income homeowners with home repair needs. We work in and around Coatesville, West Chester, St. Peters Village and Phoenixville, PA. Click here to see a complete list of municipalities we serve.
Good Works focuses on repairs that make homes warmer, safer, and drier for homeowners that qualify for assistance. There is no cost for these repairs, and volunteers do most of the work.
To qualify for assistance, you must:
- Own and live in your home for a minimum of two (2) years
- Meet our income guidelines
- Property taxes must be up-to-date
- Mortgage must be up-to-date
There are two ways to request an application:
1. Call our office at 610-383-6311.
2. Download and complete the Intake Form below.
Mail it to:
P.O. Box 1441
Coatesville, PA 19320
Once we have your intake, one of our Application Interviewers will call you to schedule an Application Visit. The purpose of the Application Visit is to help you in completing the Application Form and to introduce you to Good Works.
For more information about how to apply for help, please contact the office at 610-383-6311.