God’s plan for us is revealed in the Bible where it is written that all who trust in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as their Lord & Savior will one day spend eternity with Him in Heaven. In response to God’s unrequited love, mercy and grace towards us, we are compelled to serve others and share His love with them.
To learn more about Jesus and His plan of salvation for your life, view the video below. It answers the questions: Where did I come from? and Where am I going? These are questions we all struggle with. This story will help sort through the priorities of your life and answer your deepest questions.
- "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).
- "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23).
- "In reply Jesus declared, 'I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again'" (John 3:3).
- "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'" (John 14:6).
- "If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, 'Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame'" (Romans 10:9-11).
- "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20).
Father, thank You for the free gift of eternal life. I know I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I am sorry for my past sins, and I ask You to forgive me. Jesus, I believe You died on the cross for my sins and arose from the dead. I now open the door of my heart and invite You to come into my life. I realize there is nothing I can do to earn my salvation, and I place my complete trust in You alone for eternal life. I choose to follow You as my Lord. Please make me the person You want me to be.
If God has spoken to you and you've made a decision to follow Jesus, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to celebrate with you!