GOOD WORKS CAREERS
This page communicates current open, paid positions available at Good Works, Inc.
the STaff Accountant/Bookkeeper POSITION has been filled.
Work camp director - April 16-21, 2023
General responsibility – The Work Camp Director supervises youth and their leaders during a Work Camp week from 16-21 April, 2023. This is a paid position.
Home base – Groups use Coatesville Bible Fellowship Church in Coatesville as their home base. This is where they eat breakfast and dinner, and sleep. They arrive Sunday afternoon and leave the following Friday, late afternoon.
Work Camp support staff
- Promotion – The Good Works Volunteer Coordinator promotes the Work Camp, updates the website, and follows up with interested youth groups and churches.
- Administrative tasks – The Good Works Administrative Assistant provides the youth groups with all of the releases, forms, and guidelines, along with other administrative tasks.
- Homeowner selection and project lists – The Good Works Repair Supervisor manages this part of the process.
- Repair supervision during the Work Camp – The Good Works Work Camp Repair Supervisor oversees all of the repair projects during the week and visits homes each day. Good Works also hires professional contractors to provide direct repair project management.
- Delivery of building materials and supplies – The Good Works Materials Coordinator purchases and delivers materials during the week.
- Camp Cook – Provides all meals for those involved in the Work Camp.
- Ambassador – Visits worksites to minister to relational, emotional and spiritual needs of all involved.
Pre-Work Camp responsibilities
- Participate in Work Camp leader orientation and completed background checks
- Make introductory phone calls to youth group leaders
- Discuss planned evening activities with youth group leaders
- Meet with the Repair Supervisor to discuss the homes and families that will be served.
Work Camp responsibilities
- Welcome the groups and provide orientation on the first day
- Provide direction Monday through Friday during the day
- Visit the worksites and take photos
- Lead evening activities Sunday – Thursday.
- Engage with and encourage the youth in the groups
- Distribute evaluations
- Ensure the host church is cleaned and orderly prior to departure on Friday.
Post-Work Camp responsibilities
- Review evaluations and debrief with the Good Works Executive Director & Staff
- Finalize expenses and submit an orderly accounting of all receipts
This position is a wonderful ministry opportunity for an energetic and well-organized person
who loves the Lord and is passionate about youth.
For more information or to apply for the position, contact Bob Beggs at 610-383-5525 or firstname.lastname@example.org